1) Emma Watson might not have gotten the role of Hermione had it been up to her. The casting team held auditions, but when they got to Emma’s school, she had no desire to audition. It was Emma’s teacher who convinced her to audition, and she ended up getting the role.
2) About 250 body casts were made of actors for deaths, petrifications, and stunning spells.
3) The producers tried to give Daniel Radcliffe green eyes and Hermione buck teeth like in the books, but failed. Sadly, Daniel had a terrible allergic reaction to his green contact lenses and had to stop wearing them, while Emma Watson couldn’t speak clearly wearing her false buck teeth.
4) Daniel Radcliffe went through 60 to 70 wands throughout all eight movies.
5) The flame that came from the Hungarian Horntail’s mouth was so hot that it turned the animatronic dragon’s snout red.
6) Despite of Harry being referred to as a great wizard quite a bit throughout, Harry never actually casts a single spell in this movie.
7) The Sword of Gryffindor was bought at an auction and then partly redesigned.
8) Hedwig was played by several male snowy owls including Elmo, WTON, Gizmo, and Sprout.
9) Daniel’s eyes had to be digitally altered in his possession scene. Obviously, he couldn’t wear contacts.
10) For eight nights over eight weeks, London streets were shut down so the film crew could maneuver the Knight Bus around.
To Write your views about it download WordBite App and start writing, And also to Read/Write more amazing content like this download WordBite App now!