1. Can you tell us something about your book?
- "Scattered Thoughts" is a group of quotes written about the ups and downs in life where
we experience happiness, love, sadness, anger and jealousy.
2. How do you manage to take out time to write in your busy schedule?
- If you are truly passionate about something, you will make that a
priority and set aside time to be creative. I find that the best time for
me to write is at night.
3. Who is your favorite author?
- My favorite author at the moment is
Ted Chiang who wrote a short story which is the movie "Arrival"
based on. He writes in an algorithmic way, which is very easy to read
4. If given a chance which personalities biography you would love to
write and why?
- I would really be interested in writing about my
parents. They are my heroes.
5. What are your thoughts about co-Authoring? Any author you would
love to co-Author with?
-That may be a future goal and I would love
the challenge of co-authoring with someone if the opportunity
presents itself. Im always open to new opportunities.
6. What difficulties you faced while writing this book?
- Lots of patience is required to do anything and writing books test your patience. Since
this is my second book, it felt easier to accomplish. I also write daily
quotes on social networking sites. This helped me compile the quotes
for this book.
7. What should your readers expect from you next?
- Im hoping to compile a collection of love poems and quotes or publish a chapter
book. It all depends on time and the amount of efforts and dedication
needed to complete such a big task.
8. Any advice for budding writers?
- It is said that it takes 10,000 hours
to master anything. You cant give up on your dream, write as often
as possible, no matter how awful you might think it is at the time.
Everything is a lesson that we learn from every day. Dont give up.